RE: [Fsfe-uk] address@hidden: Update on UK implementation of EU Copyrigh

From: Robert \(Jamie\) Munro
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] address@hidden: Update on UK implementation of EU Copyright Directive]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:18:32 -0000

Right then. So we now have until 31 March 2003 to persuade our European
representatives to undo the directive. It can be done. MEP Nick Clegg has
done something similar before (in terms of time scale to get legislation
through the EU parliament), with local loop unbundling. See
http://www.nickclegg.org/Press_Releases/pr-00-09-15.htm

Robert Munro