Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Richard Stallman talks at LSE London, Dec 2nd/3rd

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Richard Stallman talks at LSE London, Dec 2nd/3rd
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:25:34 +0000

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:16:20 +0000
Rogue M.Vox <address@hidden> wrote:

> HI Alex,
> I'm going to the LSE seminars on both Monday and Tuesday.
>
> I'd loved to meet you and others afterwards as I'd like to become more
> involved than I am at this stage (a mere spectator). Maybe you can then
> tell me how I can 'give back to the community' in a more active way than
> reporting bugs (which is a good start of course).
>
> regards,
> Rogue

I also will be there on both days. If I get some GNU merchandise or can
have GNU MUG ( http://www.gnu.org/software/mug/ )  ready in time, then I
will set up a FSF stall outside the theatre. I will also try to get a sound
recording like I did at Queen Mary's London and at Cambridge Uni earlier
this year. Recordings available at:

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/audio/audio.html

Regards

Nick.