[Fsfe-uk] Fwd: [lugmaster] FW: RFI on Open Source from QinetiQ for Offi

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: [lugmaster] FW: RFI on Open Source from QinetiQ for Office of Government Commerce Contract
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:33:38 +0000

Now is this not intersting.
Qinetiq (apparently to be pronounced kinetic) seems to be the most round
about way to conduct this simple survey and their site is full of interesting
info.
Hopefully some good comes out of this.

Maybe AFFS could securely gather data to be presented to government offices,
in a down to earth way in the future?
(through which I will be more than happy to submit my humble commercial
venture too)

Copy and better the 'stuctured questionaire'  ;-)  for free beer.