Re: [Fsfe-uk] Transcription of JURI Committee speeches

From: Bernhard Kaindl
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Transcription of JURI Committee speeches
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:51:24 +0200

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Alex Macfie wrote:

> Some help would be appreciated in transcribing the English versions of the
> recordings from the JURI Committee debate on swpat last month. Files of the
> recordings can be found at
> http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/JuriRecordingsEn

Hi, I want to thank Alex Hudson for his transcriptions and announce the
most interesting new transcriptions:

3 - Luis Berenguer:
        http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/JuriEnPartThree

4 - Malcolm Harbour:
        http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/JuriEnPartFour

9 - Angelika Niebler:
        http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/JuriEnPartNine

(I did some minor reconstruction work on them as well)

Table of all parts:
        http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/JuriRecordingsEn

If somebody would be able to also work on it, just go to the page
above, type your Name without space into the login Box at the bottom,
click on the "? transc" link where you would transcribe, add a note
that you start, mentioning your email address there and start.

Feel Free to also create a Page with your name in the Wiki and
add a link to your web site there!

BTW: I have a complementary set of recording files which I can
give to people who work on recordings, I've the english and the
german channel of the meeting, the english is in a better
quality than the files online(some are oversteered).

I've not been able to bring them online yet(I try to work on
it), but I can send them thru email in the meantime. I'm also
happy if someone has a possibility to make them downloadable.

Thanks,
Bernhard
--
Quote: "The civilisation advances not by thinking what we are doing,
        but by being able to do things whithout thinking about them"