Re: [Fsfe-uk] The Open Group, strategy RFC

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] The Open Group, strategy RFC
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:25:30 +0100

Hi All,
  Thanks for the endorsements.  I meant to reply to this thread on
Sunday but I've had an unusual (<-understatment) flow of email this
weekend.

  The paragraph about OSI-certification/APSL was based on plundered
info from the AFFS response to the DTi consultation on [Free]
OpenSource software.

  On another day, I may have ignored the draft/RFC, but since it
was supposedly written my Bruce Perens, I thought it was important
to note that it did not represent this member of the community.

Thanks again.
Ciaran.