Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS now linked on a UK Uni website

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS now linked on a UK Uni website
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:43:52 +0100

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:28:08PM +0100, PFJ wrote:
> That will change in the near future to
>
> http://www.imc.salford.ac.uk/staff/technical_admin/pfj.html
>
> It's a start ;-)

Cool. I don't suppose you could make the image a link too, could you? :o)

> P.S. Am I okay using the AFFS logo on the page?

Pretty much. Obviously we won't want people using it willy-nilly in places
that are inappropriate, so we reserve the right to LART people for doing
something stupid with it, but stuff like what you did is fine by me.

At some point we will probably post some 'guidelines' as to it's use, just
so that everyone is clear.