Re: [Fsfe-uk] DNSCon

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] DNSCon
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:48:59 +0100

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:00:36PM +0100, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
> >Bung over the file and I'll whizz them off on the laser printer and get
> >them back to you.
>
> The introductory leaflet is here
> <http://www.affs.org.uk/documents.html>

We have been thinking about changing this for a little while - some of the
information is date-specific, plus it's not a huge amount to look at.

We had brief chats about this at Expo, and the format I was thinking about
was two-fold (i.e., three pane) A4 printed on both sides. I'm not sure what
the costs of doing this are - probably more than our current costs, depending
on who does the folding ;) - but I do very much want to make something more
attractive to norms.

I don't particularly want to go down the route of full-colour glossy lovely,
not because I don't think it would be good (cos it probably would) but
because of cost, however I think we can do a lot with it.

I'm not sure if anything is going to happen *really* soon, so if you do
want to distribute leaflets, please use what is up there rather than
waiting, just don't do a whole lot if you are copying.