[Fsfe-uk] Second patents meeting (fwd)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Second patents meeting (fwd)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:51:09 +0100

I would very much like to know if anyone else from these lists is going and can write a short report on it. Given that it is again scheduled so late that I'm likely to miss the end of the meeting when things like letters to MEPs are decided, I'm not sure how useful it is for me to go. (I'd like opinions on that.)