Re: [Fsfe-uk] Next steps the EC

From: Bernhard Kaindl
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Next steps the EC
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:32:40 +0200

Hi,
   it is NOT correct that the proposal is withdrawn completely. I has
not been put on the final genda of this past plenary week for Strasbourg,
but nothing more.

Only the commisison can withdraw a proposal:

http://www2.europarl.eu.int/omk/sipade2?PUBREF=-//EP//TEXT+RULES-EP+20030201+RULE-068+DOC+XML+V0//EN&HNAV=Y

We have to assume strongly, that it will show up on the agenda of the second
Strasbourg session of September. If it will not, we will have another small
victory achived.

Find the sessions in the calendar of the europarl:
http://www.europarl.eu.int/plenary/cal2003_en.pdf

The draft agenda of the upcoming plenary week(Sept. 22-25) is put together
next Thursday in the meeting of the presidents of the political groups:

http://www.europarl.eu.int/orgpresi/default_en.htm
there, go: "Conference of Presidents" -> Meetings

Bernhard