Re: [Fsfe-uk] Scottish Parliament motion

From: Timothy Baldwin
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Scottish Parliament motion
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:05:20 +0100

On Friday 10 Oct 2003 11:16 am, MJ Ray wrote:
> Item S2M-360 on http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/motions.htm
> contains "the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body should investigate
> the feasibility of the Parliament making greater use of such [Open
> Source] software".

Out of interest I broke down the supporters by party, and calculated what
percentage of each party's MSP supported the motion:

SNP   16  59%
Green  4  57%
SSP    2  33%

--
Member AFFS, WYLUG, SWP (UK), ANL, Leeds SA, Leeds Anti-war coalition
No to software patents!    No to DRM/EUCD - hands off our computers!