[Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Gnoppix-user] Booting in other Languages]

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Gnoppix-user] Booting in other Languages]
Date: 28 Oct 2003 18:31:19 +0000

Just adding on to the earlier discussions on GNOME-UK

The point to be highlighted is that English is lagging behind.
Having used early versions of Knoppix (actually even now to a certain
extent) my German is not that bad.

I leave the full mail for advertising purposes.
Please note 'Gnoppix ist Woody'

Regards,

Ramanan