Re: [Fsfe-uk] LinuxUser and Developer Expo Tickets

From: Paul Tansom
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] LinuxUser and Developer Expo Tickets
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:33:17 +0100

** Neil Darlow <address@hidden> [2004-04-16 14:19]:
> Just thought I'd check with other list members attending the LUD Expo next
> week.
>
> I registered online on 01/02/2004 but, other than the printable confirmation,
> haven't yet received my Expo entry ticket. Have others, likewise, not
> received theirs yet?
** end quote [Neil Darlow]

I registered online on 04/03/2004 and received my ticket on Friday
(16/04/2004), so on that basis you're probably looking at around the
13th May?! I trust they don't really work like that and just wait until
closer to the date to send out tickets, but the last one I went to I
received my tickets about 4 days after the event.

Will be there on the 20th though.

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | http://www.aptanet.com/