Re: [Fsfe-uk] The Phone Coop

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] The Phone Coop
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:07:27 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, MJ Ray wrote:

> I see this as complementary to UKFSN.org - I suspect that the payback
> rate from UKFSN will be higher (time will tell) for ADSL, 0845 and
> hosting, while you don't need to register to use the UKFSN
> international calls service, but The Phone Coop also offer UK calls
> and unmetered dialup. I think The Phone Coop may also offer line
> rental, so you could avoid BT Retail entirely (until they break the
> law by junk-mailing you despite being told not to).

Those interested in this may also like to know that UKSFN is shortly going
to launch a VoIP service, all the profits from which will be paid to fund
UK Free Software projects as with UKFSN.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/      ADSL Broadband from just £15.99 / month