[Fsfe-uk] Consultation on IPRED

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Consultation on IPRED
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:40:56 +0100

The IP Rights Enforcement directive is a bit of a battle lost, but the
UKPO are running an implementation consultation:

        http://www.patent.gov.uk/about/consultations/enforce05/index.htm

I can't see anything which specifically affects free software authors
(although presumption of authorship is a bit of a double-edged sword),
and much of this isn't new law. Annex D is the 'new' bit, and fairly
short reading (but quite difficult reading at the same time...)

Is there anything worth saying about this? (I can't see anything).