Re: [Fsfe-uk] DRM.info

From: Gareth Bowker
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] DRM.info
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:03:51 +0100

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 10:25 +0100, Kevin Donnelly wrote:

> This is a very useful site (although Home on the navbar on some pages reverts
> to Startseite).  Is it possible to have some materials (eg something like the
> leaflets that were presumably used at the DfD demo) available for download?

Hi Kevin, thanks for the feedback. I've passed it along to the
webmistress for drm.info :)

As for the materials from the Zürich Day Against DRM event, that's
hopefully going up on the site today. In the meantime, if you want the
large Defective by Design posters, they're available at
http://tgb.org.uk/tmp/dbd/ (warning, images are 4333 x 3000 px).

Hwyl,

Gareth