[Fsfe-uk] fsfe-uk is now microbloggingly yours and a ukgovoss epetition

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] fsfe-uk is now microbloggingly yours and a ukgovoss epetition response...
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:51:33 +0100

If you're on one of the *free* microblogging sites like identi.ca,
floss.pro, or any other on http://laconi.ca/trac/wiki/ListOfServers you
can now follow this email list at http://floss.pro/fsfeuk for a link to
the latest thread each day.

Also today, I got the Open-source-tic - epetition response from
http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page19789 which says "most of the authorities
concerned have already made a commitment to make these tools available
as open source software, or for use by their partner organisations,
and we are working to secure the commitment of the remaining."

Good result or weasel words, do you think?

OT: we've switched wholesale to the software.coop brand.

Best wishes,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software
Notice http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html        |  .... op