[Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2010 registration is OPEN!!!]

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2010 registration is OPEN!!!]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:42:16 +0100

Registration for Software Freedom Day (SFD) 2010 is now open. To get the
free CDs you need to register in the next day or two, see email below.

SFD is *the* event of the year for the promotion of Free Software. The
FSF and FSFE are supporters, http://softwarefreedomday.org/ . If you
believe in the promotion of Free Software then please help in getting
SFD events in all areas of the UK, see http://ffsuk.org.uk/sfd/ .

Regards,
Mike.