[Fsfe-uk] PyCon UK

From: John Pinner
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] PyCon UK
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:15:01 +0100

Hi,

I noticed that you had a stand at Oggcamp last week.

On 24th-25th September we have PyCon UK 2011, in Coventry.

website : http://pyconuk.org
wiki:        http://pyconuk.net

Maybe fsfe-uk would like to come and have a stand, even better give a Talk.

PyCon UK is being run on an Unconference basis this year, so please
add a talk to the Talks page if you wish, you just need to create a
login first - follow the 'Create an Account' link on the wiki home
page.

Best wishes,

John