[Fsfe-uk] International Day Against DRM Action - This Sunday 9th July

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] International Day Against DRM Action - This Sunday 9th July
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 23:15:55 +0100

https://www.defectivebydesign.org/dayagainstdrm

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [Fsuk-manchester] International Day Against DRM Action - This
Sunday 9th July
Date:   Wed, 5 Jul 2017 18:42:16 +0100
From:   John Rooke <address@hidden>
To:     Manchester Free Software <address@hidden>

 Hi all,

We will be leafleting in town on Sunday for the /International Day
Against DRM/.
Instructions:

1.  Contact.  Please let me know if you are intending to take part and I
will send you copies of the leaflet (the mailing list server can't
handle the size of the attachment).

2.  Leaflet.  Print your own.  Two versions are available, the original
from Defective By Design and an MFS version, localised and adapted for
my crappy old monochrome laserjet.  Instructions for printing will also
be supplied.  40 leaflets (20 sheets of A4) should be sufficient for the
action.

3.  Meet.  11am on the steps of the Arndale Centre, opposite Exchange
Square Tram Stop.
4.  We will be handing out leaflets and hopefully engaging a few people
in conversation.

5.  Time.  The action is intended to last about an hour.  Allowing time
for delays, you can expect to be finished about 12.30.

Best wishes,

John

--
FSF member #9429