fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter Item: LibrePlanet featured resource: Promote Free Softwa

From: libby
Subject: [FSF] Supporter Item: LibrePlanet featured resource: Promote Free Software
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:01:12 -0500 (EST)

### LibrePlanet featured resource: Promote Free Software

Every month on LibrePlanet, we highlight one resource that is
interesting and useful -- often one that could use your help.

For this month, we are highlighting Promote Free Software, which
provides information about working together to raise the profile of
free software. You are invited to adopt, spread and improve this
important resource.

  * <http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Promote_Free_Software>

Do you have a suggestion for next month's featured resource? Let us
know at <address@hidden>.