fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter item: LibrePlanet 2013 conference

From: Nico Cesar
Subject: [FSF] Supporter item: LibrePlanet 2013 conference
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:09:52 -0400

### LibrePlanet 2013 conference

*From March 24th*

On March 23 and 24, the FSF held its yearly software freedom conference,
[LibrePlanet](http://libreplanet.org/2013). This year's theme was
"Commit Change": a focus on making connections to other movements and
building diversity within free software. We at the FSF are very happy
with how the conference turned out. If you weren't there this year, we
hope to see you in 2014!

See our blog post from the first day of the conference (lots of photos
inside):

  *
<http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/libreplanet-2013-off-to-a-great-start-1>

An article about the conference by Open Media Boston:

  * <http://openmediaboston.org/node/2561>

If you would like a LibrePlanet shirt, it's not too late:

  *
<http://www.fsf.org/blogs/gnu-press/celebrate-libreplanet-2013-with-this-commemorative-shirt>

--
Nico Cesar