fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: Defective By Design

From: william
Subject: [FSF] Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: Defective By Design's DRM FAQ
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 18:30:15 -0400 (EDT)

### LibrePlanet featured resource: Defective By Design's DRM FAQ

Every month on LibrePlanet, we highlight one resource that is
interesting and useful -- often one that could use your help.

For this month, we are highlighting the Digital Restrictions
Management (DRM) Frequently Asked Questions list put together by the
Defective by Design campaign and is a collaboration among anti-DRM
activists to develop introductory materials on why DRM is a threat to
computing freedom. You are invited to adopt, spread and improve this
important resource.

  *
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design/Frequently_Asked_Questions>

Do you have a suggestion for next month's featured resource? Let us
know at <address@hidden>.