fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Supporter item: Cancel Netflix if you value freedom

From: Victor Hck
Subject: Re: [FSF] Supporter item: Cancel Netflix if you value freedom
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:09:01 +0200

De hecho la FSF pedía esto:

"A few weeks ago we put out a call: if you care about freedom on the
Web, cancel your Netflix subscription. The company has been leading an
aggressive lobbying effort to change the fundamental language of the
Web (HTML) to add an official extension accommodating Digital
Restrictions Management (DRM). Free software supporters and the
blogosphere have responded strongly to our previous posts about this
attack on Web freedom, and many (like @jordiburcas above) have
canceled their accounts. Now we're asking you to take this to the next
level by dumping any stock you own in the company.
"