fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] October Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: LibrePlanet

From: William Theaker
Subject: [FSF] October Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: LibrePlanet 2014 conference brainstorm
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:15:44 -0400

### LibrePlanet featured resource: LibrePlanet 2014 conference brainstorm

Every month on LibrePlanet, we highlight one resource that is
interesting and useful -- often one that could use your help.

For this month, we are highlighting the LibrePlanet 2014
brainstorm page, which collects ideas for workshops, topics, or
speakers for next year's conference. You are invited to adopt,
spread and improve this important resource.

  *
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2014/Conference_brainstorm>

Do you have a suggestion for next month's featured resource? Let us
know at <address@hidden>.

--
William Theaker