fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] November supporter ready for translation

From: Libby Reinish, Free Software Foundation
Subject: [FSF] November supporter ready for translation
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:55:11 -0500

Hi everyone,

The November supporter was just published in English and is ready to be translated. William is no longer at the FSF so the campaigns managers (Zak and I) will be trading off coordinating the Spanish supporter translations until we hire his replacement.

https://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter/2014/free-software-supporter-issue-80-november-2014

I apologize for not being able to get this to you ahead of time--we are doing our best to make the transition as smooth as possible. Please let me know if there's anything else you need from me.

Best,
Libby
--
Libby Reinish