fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] proofreading for spanish supporter

From: Carim Fadil
Subject: Re: [FSF] proofreading for spanish supporter
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 10:39:07 -0300

Hello Victor and fellow listmates!
Victor, thanks for all your work this month, and thank you Marc for your collaboration. I have finished proofreading and you made a great translation, I just corrected minor things. In the chat I left some comments if you wish to read.
I thinks It's ready to publish, but additional revisions/proofreading are very welcome. And as I read, we should congratulate Georgia for her new position! Good for you Georgia! (is she in this list?)

Well, that's all for now.

keep on hacking!