fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Free Software Supporter - Issue 90, October 2015

From: Marc Meseguer
Subject: Re: [FSF] Free Software Supporter - Issue 90, October 2015
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 19:48:32 +0200

Hi guys!
I'm in the middle of an absolut crazy week at work.
I'll try to make a quick proofreading tomorrow to, at least, have one.
Cheers.

El 05/10/15 a las 17:14, victorhck escribió:
> El 02/10/15 a las 02:01, Free Software Foundation escribió:
>> Dear Victor hck,
>
>> Welcome to the Free Software Supporter, the Free Software
>> Foundation's monthly news digest and action update!
>

> Hi listmates!!
>
> I have upload the text to FSFE pad to star the translation. I have
> done 19 articles, but still there's 6 that are waiting your love!
> ;) And of course a global proofreading!
>
> Please check the link: -
> https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/FSF_supporter_octubre_2015
>
> Pick up an article!! ;)
>
> 've phun!!

Well, finally I made whole the translation, please check, and make a
proofreading, improve the translations and fix what need to be fixed:

https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/FSF_supporter_octubre_2015

At the end answer here, saying that you made a proofreading. And I
will make the md file ready to be published...

bye!!

- --
GPG Key: 0xC9B7E22A
Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/