fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] March 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: Re: [FSF] March 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:54:33 -0500

Hi Spanish translators! Thanks so much to Victor for doing this
translation -- it's a huge help. We do need someone to take a second
pass at editing it before we post it, though, to make sure there aren't
any errors. Can someone else on the mailing list take this on?

Many thanks again!
Dana

--
Dana Morgenstein // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation