fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Sep 27th will be GNU's 25th anniversary

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Sep 27th will be GNU's 25th anniversary
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:08:51 -0500

I'm not sure if it's accurate to say that it will be gnu's 25th birthday. It is
the date of the announcement. I'll get back to ya'll soon about whether or not
RMS considers this the 25th birthday -- there have been t-shirts and other
things circulating claiming that it is the following year that is its birthday,
even though the announcement came on the date you mention.

-Josh