fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Potential speaker (April?)

From: Andy Halsall
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Potential speaker (April?)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:47:00 +0000

This is originally from the fsfe-uk list via tdobson.

Further selected reading on George Wright:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/02/p2p_next.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/02/ubuntu_installfest.html
http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=1138

Personally I think this sounds like a good option..