fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Space Manchester - 11am, Saturday 12th, @ Zio

From: Finn
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Space Manchester - 11am, Saturday 12th, @ Zion Arts Centre
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:48:45 +0100

We're getting there for just before 11am, and will probably stay for 2 or 3 hours, but people can pop in, it's flexible. We'll probably be resurecting some old computers, maybe playing with an LTSP server for ye olde hardware clients, if Mick can get hold of the machine.

I'm sure we can sort out some tea and coffee (and biscuits?), I'll phone ahead now to check.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Finn Lewis
Technical Director - Ecobee Ltd.

w: www.ecobee.org