fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG Spring Conference & Kerbe

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG Spring Conference & Kerberos Tutorial - March 2009]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:12:47 +0000

This may be of interest to some on the list, though I must admit to a bit of self-publicity as I'm the conference organiser. :) For any female geeks, there are also bursaries available which cover the costs of attending the conference (deadline Wednesday 11 February):

http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2009/bursaries/

Cheers,

Paul