fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [LINUX-USERS] Oekonux Conference at Manchester (H

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [LINUX-USERS] Oekonux Conference at Manchester (Help needed)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:20:40 +0000

This is the conference that was briefly mentioned at the start of
Manchester Free Software's Drupal talk on Tuesday.

Having looked at the list of speakers (MFS regulars may recognise some
names) I'm really excited, it looks like it will be great event.

If you think you may be able to provide help, no matter how small,
please contact Yuwei.

Lucy