fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Other free culture stuff

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Other free culture stuff
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:36:00 +0000

O by the way...

The Free Culture Society will Launch officially on the 18th of March (related: http://www.march18.org/ )

We will have the leader of the Pirate Party UK, Andrew Robinson, the Lord Alliance Professor of BioEthics and Director of the ISEI, John Harris and the CC-lovin' band "I am ten Ninja" plus art/music/literature/software(free) on sale on a donate-what-you-want-all-goes-to-user-nominated-charity basis.

Also as an official uni society it would be my delight to get anybody on this mailing list rooms (anything from a meeting room to a concert theatre) whenever you like, free of charge for events that have at least a tenuous link to freedom in some form. (...or if it is just really cool). Only thing is, if you want a projector they charge you £10/time.

Anybody interested in hopping along?

Love and Freedom,

Luke

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now