fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 21 May: Thaibeer

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 21 May: Thaibeer
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 20:34:20 +0100

Greetings all,

The next SomeCuisineBeer event will be Thaibeer on Friday 21 May at 8pm. We'll be going to the Siam Orchid restaurant on Portland Street, the website has a map with full details:

http://www.siamorchidrestaurant.co.uk/

The venue has a comprehensive vegetarian/vegan menu and halal meats are available. There's a menu on the web site with full costs, but expect £25-30 per head, depending on which options people choose and how many beverages are consumed.

As this is a SomeCuisineBeer, please let me know if you are coming so that I can adjust the booking accordingly. The deadline for booking is Tuesday 18 May.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

--
Paul Waring