fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] meeting?

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] meeting?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:09:30 +0100

Hi,

Hamper is sent, thanks to all who have contributed so far, please don't forget to drop off your contribution at madlab in the office, from where I will pick it up. Madlab are asking me what is happening with the mfs meeting on the 17th at which mike was planning to do a talk. Please can the MFS members discuss this and make a decision? If it is going to be canceled or postponed Madlab need to know asap.

Best

Anna