fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Emacs Talk: Madlab 6/8/12 @ 7pm - FSFE meeting

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Emacs Talk: Madlab 6/8/12 @ 7pm - FSFE meeting
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:41:37 +0100

Dear All,

We have an exciting talk by Francis about Emacs at this month's FSFE meeting. The talk will be on the 6th August in Madlab at 7pm. Francis, who many of you know from meetings, is a MSc student at Manchester and will be talking about:

The basics of Emacs
Emacs features
The Emacs state of mind
Where to find more information
The Emacs has a great tutorial and help system

I particularly wish to congratulate Francis on getting funding for his Phd - I know he is working mega hard on his dissertation at the moment, so its very good of him to find time to give a talk!

Please note that FSFE meetings are now on the first Monday of each month

See you there

Anna

--
www.ethical-pets.co.uk - The pet shop thats all sorts of ethical!