ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Re: catlike prow

From: Leannef Crandalls
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Re: catlike prow
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:32:28 +0100

This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
Huge Volume spike, many people are already in the know

Here's your chance, the next soda giant Fire Mountain Beverage Co SYmb- F_B_V_G Extremely b ullish at 2 Cents
Expected : $0.70 ( 1000 percent return!! ), and thats just the beginging

Remember Snapple, this will be bigger

Get in Tuesday don't Miss it again
People are already loading up, you should too!!

the first round of the playoffs next month. ''We didn't have any energy,'' the first round of the playoffs next month. ''We didn't have any energy,'' points - since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night. Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leannef Crandalls" <address@hidden>