ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Subject: [Ftba-devel] WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:03:19 -0700

               WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#966) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online
Sweepstakes International program hold 24TH April,2007.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with Serialnumber
5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 05  21  23 28  40  48   26  Bonus Ball which
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.ematch 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterlings)in cash credited to
file  KTU/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of £1,000,000 shared amongst the first
four(5)lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent:
Mr:Martin Brown
EMAIL:address@hidden

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,Brian Hunt
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
Sweepstakes International Program.
Open 7 days 8am-8pm