g-wrap-dev

Re: G-Wrap 2.0

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: G-Wrap 2.0
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:31:06 +0100

Hi!

> One simple question: when are we going to release a new version?

Andreas, any news about this question?  :-)

Since I posted it, a new Guile *major* version was released (and you
know, it's not something that happens very often ;-)) and people on the
mailing-lists have started to wonder whether G-Wrap (and guile-gnome)
was dead[0].  Actually, I'm not sure either.

Remarks?  :-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2006-02/msg00063.html