g-wrap-dev

Re: trouble following manual

From: Zeeshan Ali
Subject: Re: trouble following manual
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 01:00:47 +0300

Hello,

> Can you be more specific as to which version of G-Wrap you're using and
> which example is broken?

   Yes, i can be but it since there are not a lot of examples in the
manual, i think it would be wise for you to check all of them for
correction (aleast for syntatic correction). But fwiw, its the first
example in the manual:
http://www.nongnu.org/g-wrap/manual/Overview.html#Overview and i will
really be surprised if any version of g-wrap can cope with unbalanced
paranthesis :)

> In my GNU Arch branch, you can find an improved version of the manual
> that includes an (incomplete) "reference" for G-Wrap 1.9.x.  You can
> fetch it as follows:
>
>   $ tla register-archive http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/arch-2005/
>   $ tla get address@hidden/g-wrap--devo--2.0 \
>             g-wrap
>   $ cd g-wrap/doc
>   $ makeinfo g-wrap.texi
>   $ info -f ./g-wrap.info

   Thanks, i already tried but as you said there is not much
difference wrt the first part which i was trying to follow. I really
want to learn g-wrap so i know how guile-gnome works so i can
contribute to that since it seems rotty and wingo won't be doing much
now. :(

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali