g-wrap-dev

version 1.9.7 -- method global-declarations-cg

From: Puneet
Subject: version 1.9.7 -- method global-declarations-cg
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:55:03 -0000

Greetings

I am trying to use g-wrap in one of my projects at my work. Please
help me use it.

Presently I am just trying to learn to use it, What I have noticed is
that version 1.9.7 does not work as expected for the file I have
attached herewith. Basically it does not put the #include for frob.h
file. The same file works with version 1.9.6.

Please let me know if I need to use version 1.9.7 somewhat differently.

Regards
Puneet