gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] role model cumbersome

From: Bernard Berry
Subject: [Gallium-announce] role model cumbersome
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:37:05 -0400

So I had to do a full change and gear up. Need to do some analysis on this and see how I can improve. Getting your socks on is a pain in the ass. Felt like I held my own.
But I was just glad that I finished and didn't shit my pants! But its not adding up. It unfurls on a sweltering August.
But then again I was happy because I knew I had this thing in the bag.
Can't wear the watch in the water. Why not ask them if they know about multitasking algorithms before hiring them? Maybe I should have pushed harder.
So I had to do a full change and gear up.
Next year, I know what I need to do.
I was able to hang and let my dead legs do minimal muscle work. I was right in there with my age group this year and I didn't train for this specifically. I could feel the minutes ticking away. Had to run back by the family once again. Security Council would start discussing a sanctions resolution against Tehran next week. Gotta send email to the course official and see what the deal there was. The run oddly enough was back up the road to my house and past. Gotta send email to the course official and see what the deal there was.
Then as he rode, he put it all together. Clearly something I need to practice.
I swam twice and my biking is just moving from beginner to intermediate. When in a lake, you can't see anything at all so you just swim then look up and check.
So that didn't seem terrible after the swim and bike and with gut issues. Its great to have your own cheering section. Had to run back by the family once again.