gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] Relax with Finally there is something that really gives yo

From: Homer
Subject: [Gallium-dev] Relax with Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra confidence.
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:11:56 -0400

Fresh stuff
 Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the
thousands of happy men! All you need is a supply for a month or so! She will
beg you to order more after you use it for a month.
 Every woman expects you to fill her to the full. Sufficient size, rigidity and
staying power will be just among the few things you'll start enjoying. See our
offer: http://www.rjowaters.com/gall/ms/
Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence.

 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil.
Finders keepers, losers weepers When in doubt, do nothing Faith will move
mountains