gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] hearty discontinue

From: Ella Castaneda
Subject: [Gallium-dev] hearty discontinue
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:27:30 -0400

We have become too civilized to grasp theobvious.
He has, heaven knows, said so often enough.
I name those particular men because I rememberthe faces of all of them.
Thewretched boy allowed himself to be led off to the guardroom to besearched.
I do not supposethat either the bombs or the German campaign in Greece have altered hisopinion. For some reason the officer instantly decidedthat the brown-faced boy must be the thief. There is not the slightest doubt, forinstance, about the behaviour of the Japanese in China. Between democracyand totalitarianism, says Mussolini, there can be no compromise.
They happenedeven though Lord Halifax said they happened. Still, I did not shoot partly because of that detail aboutthe trousers.
When Wells was young,the antithesis between science and reaction was not false.
No, you couldnt; but you might if you had bothbeen through some emotionally widening experience. But more is involved than the fate of the coloured peoples.
Itwas a time when generous feelings and gestures were easier than theyordinarily are.
Yet in a way, horribleas all this was, it was unimportant. That is why all Fascist writers for years past have agreed that Englandspower must be destroyed. The sang-froid with which London faced the bombing of Madrid! I have little direct evidence about the atrocities in the Spanish civilwar. For a few minutes I had half believed himto be a thief, and that could not be wiped out.
I name those particular men because I rememberthe faces of all of them.
There is, for instance,no such thing as Science.
That is why all Fascist writers for years past have agreed that Englandspower must be destroyed. Instantly I was surrounded by a ring of shouting men: Fascist! Later thebulk of them were to make other transitions equally violent. It is important to realise that now, and to graspwhat it entails. It is important to realise that now, and to graspwhat it entails. It would be betterto be sure on that point before frivolously siding with the enemy. Later thebulk of them were to make other transitions equally violent.
To survive you often have tofight, and to fight you have to dirty yourself.
In general, two blacks make a white,half a loaf is the same as no bread.
Churchills estimate of theBolsheviks, however, was nearer the mark than Wellss. He was half-dressed and was holding up histrousers with both hands as he ran.