gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : fixing linking issues (unknown symbols

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : fixing linking issues (unknown symbols on bundle load)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:02:17 +0200

Hi,

I don't experience these problems on Debian, where these patches come from! This is very strange.

My build setup is on Debian with debian gnustep corep packages (!) and all debian dependencies.
I just compile cynthiune from sources and run it.

I wanted to announce just before readnig this that I am able to compile most bundles, listen to music without any further hacks! I) only disabled musicbrainz and perhaps another bundle, the rest is all in. Few warnings, no build or link problems...

Riccardo