gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cythiune : fix badly written macros causing nasty

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cythiune : fix badly written macros causing nasty crashes
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:34:06 +0200

Hi,

I applied a slightly modified version of your patch to provide mac replacements of the macros.

It builds and works for me. Does it improve your bug?

In the long run, I'd suggest that while editing files the use of "official" macros should be encouraged, just replace them as you find them and don't use the old ones when writing code.

I would not want to risk a massive replacement now, I want to make a release with the bug fixes. Such big refactoring should be done later.

Thank you,

Riccardo