gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] ready packages, release candidates

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] ready packages, release candidates
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 22:11:16 +0200

On Thursday, May 31, 2012 20:49 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> > Accepted. I use the same test in gworkspace too... now let's test. I
> > will try on my openbsd box and some other computers. FreeBSD9 +clang =
> > white pages.
> >
> > Riccardo
> >
> I can't compile on openbsd, there was a minor typo in one of the
> patches, i fixed it.. but something sstill goes wrong. I think all
> parameters are passed correctly to xpdf configure and I can't even
> compile it indepentently...

I think I cheated a bit ;)
I took the following configure environment:

LDFLAGS="-lz" CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/X11R6/include" ./configure \
   --with-freetype2-add-includes=/usr/X11R6/include \
   --with-freetype2-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/freetype2

take a look in the ports Makefile:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11/gnustep/pdfkit/Makefile?rev=1.8;content-type=text%2Fplain

cheers,
Sebastian