gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune doesn't jump to the next song automatically

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune doesn't jump to the next song automatically when add music files dialog is open
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 16:00:30 +0200

Hi,

I just figured another weirdo behaviour:

while playing music (tried AO and Sndio backend, so doesn't seem to be related
to the backend), and opening the
dialog to add more audio files. Then when Cynthiune comes to an end of a song,
it will just sit there, until
I activate a non Cynthiune window. This is when the Add music files dialog is
the active window.

When I have another applications window active, and the end of a song is
reached, then I have to click the
Add music files dialog window, to make it active, and then cynthiune also jumps
to the next song. Clicking
on the player window, or the playlist doesn't help, it will not take any mouse
input, while the Add music files
dialog window is open.

Sebastian