gap-discuss

Re: [gap-discuss] CVS repository maintenance - stop committing until fur

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [gap-discuss] CVS repository maintenance - stop committing until further notice
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:08:59 +0100

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
as you may have guessed, I was doing maintenance on CVS.... to perform the SVN transition. After several attempts and help from the guys at savannah, I was able to import CVS into SVN with full history and the same organization (but we had care for the correct root). Hard and long work!
It looks as if the checkout works, all files are there, but I cannot commit. I asked further assistance from the SVN guys.

Browsing with the wb version browsers, the history seems correctly imported, at a first glance. The "trunk" structure looks clean too.

Riccardo